28.6.12

Love List














There is not one thing about this home that I don't love. But top of the love list would have to be the photography (or maybe the dining setting) (or the bed head) (the marbled lamp) (the leather sling chairs) (or the well stocked bar!).

But seriously, the photography in this place seriously reflects my wish list so well - the abandoned pools that intrigue me so much, the fun and liveliness of Muybridge, dreamy ocean scenes - all some of my faves.

I also love the calm, cool interiors. Understated glamour is defined really well in this home.

Images from apartment therapy

2 comments:

Pinecone Camp said...

I love everything that's happening in this space. It's so beautiful. those chairs...I want those chairs.

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST:) Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my new post:)

Have a great week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)

Related Posts with Thumbnails