21.4.12

Down With


{I cant get it quite as big as I'd like, you'll just have to click on it}

Hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend with a mag or two. That's exactly what I was doing when blow me down with a feather, if Jo from Desire to Inspire had only gone and mentioned The Diversion Project in an interview in the current copy of Real Living.

Thoroughly stoked.

Thanks so much Jo!



And many thanks to one and all for calling in and taking a look around this week, I'm always so happy that you do!

Images from Real Living  and via Desire to Inspire

6 comments:

Kerri - Driftwood Interiors said...

Came as no surprise to me sweet, we all feel the same way! Gotta get a diversion fix on a daily basis :) x

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

i saw that today as well, gorgeous....and why wouldn't she? your blog is wonderful...as are you, gorgeous x

Mise said...

Well done, Jules! There's so much consistent work and inspiration here, as well as very readable distinctive tone, that you deserve much applause.

Paula said...

How fabulous, but totally well deserved - your blog is great - a definite must read! x

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

congrats, Jules - hope you have a few more people sharing in your always- gorge finds! I'm not sure how you manage it, but your posts are always fresh and inspiring, hon! x

Samantha said...

Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails